Automotive Ignitions Repaired & Replaced For a Low Price!
- Basic Metal Key Ignition Cylinder Repair & Replacement
- Transponder Keys Ignition Repair & Replacement
- Ignition Re-Keying (make a new ignition lock work on your original key)
- Ignition Lock Repair & Replacement Services
- High Security "Laser Cut" Keys Ignition Repair & Replacement
QLP Locksmith recommends repairing your current ignition if it is in a repairable condition. A QLP technician will assess if the ignition can be rebuilt or if it needs to be replaced. Re-building an ignition lock is typically much cheaper than replacing it with a new one, and it works just the same as the new one because it has brand new parts on the inside.
The price for repairing or replacing an ignition depends on the type vehicle, the security system of the vehicle, (engine immobilizer) the type of ignition, and if your current ignition is in repairable condition. If the ignition needs to be replaced, the price may be higher than what is shown above depending on your specific vehicle and ignition type, and if you need a new key. A Quick Lock & Pick technician will be able to assess the price when he or she is on-site with the vehicle.
A total price will be presented to you before any work is started.